On Tuesday, May 14th and Wednesday, May 15th, we hosted an industry webinar titled Webcast Metrics Measurement Basics.
The educational webinar dove deep into the importance of quality and standards in the streaming audio measurement space.Designed exclusively for digital audio executives, the webinar provided a wealth of information on how the measurement of audio streams is conducted by our Webcast Metrics measurement services, and included an overview of digital audio measurement standards and guidelines, what it means “to listen” as it relates to audio measurement, and more.
- Overview of Triton Digital’s Webcast Metrics Measurement Services
- Overview of Measurement Standards & Guidelines
- Understanding Log-based Measurement vs. Client-side Listener Tracking
- What it Means “To Listen”
- Overview of Common Challenges in the Digital Audio Industry
If you are interested in viewing a replay this webinar, you may do so here. If you would like to download a copy of the slides from the webinar, click here.
If you are interested in learning more about our Webcast Metrics measurement services, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.