On April 4th, the results of the very first Canada Infinite Dial Study were unveiled, providing a comprehensive look at the digital media consumption habits of Canadians, including time spent with digital audio, podcasts, smart speakers, social media, video, mobile, and more.
Highlights from the study findings include:
- Canadian smartphone ownership is at 76%
- Smart speaker ownership is at 8% overall, with Google Home taking a larger share than Amazon in Canada
- Nearly half of all Canadians 18+ (49%) are weekly listeners to online audio
- Monthly podcast listening is 28%, with 61% of Canadians 18+ being familiar with the term
- Canadian podcast listeners listen to an average of five podcasts in the last week
For more insightful data from the 2018 Canada Infinite Dial Study, Download the Presentation Slides.
If you're in the market for reliable, intuitive, and feature-rich technology to power your digital audio and podcast strategy, simply complete the form below and a representative will be in touch.