Highlights from the 2018 Infinite Dial Australia Study
As proud sponsors of the Infinite Dial studies in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, we are pleased to share that the results of the 2nd annual Infinite Dial Australia Study were released this week, providing a comprehensive update on the digital media consumption habits of Australians, including time spent with digital audio, podcasts, smart speakers, social media, video, mobile, and more.
Highlights from the study findings include:
- 14% of Australian consumers 12+ report online listening of AM/FM radio in the last month
- 52% of Australian consumers 18+ report listening to online audio in the last month
- 53% of Australian consumers 12+ report using their mobile data allowance to listen to audio via their mobile devices
- 90% of Australian consumers 12+ report owning a smartphone
- 5% of Australian consumers 18+ report owning a smart speaker
- 18% of Australian consumers 18+ have listened to a podcast in the last month
- 13% of Australian consumers 18+ have listened to a podcast in the last week
- Weekly podcast listeners report listening to an average of 5 podcasts in the last week
- 79% of those that reported ever having listened to a podcast reported doing so on a smartphone/tablet/portable device
- 74% of those that reported ever having listened to a podcast reported doing so while at home, followed by 35% in a car/truck
For more insightful data from the 2018 Australia Infinite Dial Study, Download the Presentation Slides.
If you're in the market for scalable, sophisticated, and reliable technology to power your digital audio and podcast strategy, you've come to the right place.
Simply complete the form below and a representative will be in touch.