Click here to stay in the know with news and updates from Triton Digital.

June 05, 2014

Vinyl

Neil Young. Hippie. Entrepreneur. Futurist. Nostalgist. To say he’s a study in contrasts is a mild understatement.

He’s also one of my very favorite artists. And “artist” is the operative word.   ...

April 28, 2014

Marconi’s Signal Remains Strong Centuries Later

Patrick Reynolds is Chief Strategy Officer of Triton Digital. Triton partnered with Edison Research in The Infinite Dial 2014. Born in Bologna, Italy, Guglielmo Marconi would have been...

April 18, 2014

Heartbleed Update

We are happy to report that our platforms were not vulnerable to the Heartbleed Bug. The version of Open SSL we use differs from those that were susceptible to the attack. We have also validated...

April 07, 2014

Let’s Get Physical: A Look at Physical Media's Evolution

Posted via Wired.com

It was the 80s. Everything was off kilter. Olivia Newton-John, who'd captured our fancies years prior as both the goody two-shoes high school prude and as her skin-tight,...

April 04, 2014

AMP CMS: Tuned for Radio

Websites are the crux of every digital brand. Think about it. It’s impossible to see a commercial or billboard today that isn’t tagged with a web address. Every company has one, and radio stations...

April 03, 2014

Audio Benefits From "Viewability" Metric

Posted via MediaPost

It’s widely believed that a third or more of digital display advertising goes unseen. This may be because a user has scrolled past the ad before it loads, or perhaps never...

March 19, 2014

In Defense Of The GRP

Posted via AdExchanger

"Data-Driven Thinking" is written by members of the media community and contains fresh ideas on the digital revolution in media.Today’s column is written by Benjamin Masse,...

March 07, 2014

My Favorite Hallmark Day

Posted on RAIN News

Harold Ramis recently died. Not to be overly dramatic, but I am crestfallen. A huge fan from his first film to his last, Ramis epitomized “sneaky smart.” Paul Westerberg of the...

February 05, 2014

It’s Time to Rethink Rewards Programs

Posted via Mark Ramsey Media

The logic of the famous 20:80 rule dictates that the more effort any radio brand invests in its biggest fans, the more that has potential to pay off with a stream of...