June 15, 2011

Music's Global Economy

Today we're doing business in over thirty countries. We have people on the ground in four continents. We routinely interact with the best and the brightest in radio across the globe. Not bad for a...

June 06, 2011

Rush Manifesto

Every six weeks or so, my buddy Murph calls me in a lather. "Quick! Put on — — (radio station)!" I dutifully do as he asks, and invariably, either a 'classic' Triumph or Rush song will be playing,...

June 06, 2011

Kevorkian; A Lesser-Known Crime

Posted via Technorati.com

Dr. Jack Kevorkian just died. Best known for killing an estimated 130 patients, it’s a lesser-known fact that I’ll always remember him for.

Kevorkian killed the Grey Age...

April 16, 2011

Welcome To The U.S.! What Spotify Can Expect When It Arrives

Posted via Techcrunch.com

I just read that Spotify is coming to the U.S! Oh, wait. That was an article from 2009. I hope they really mean it this time. I love the product. To grease the skids for...

March 18, 2011

The Secret to Pandora's Unrivaled Internet Radio Success

Posted via Mashable.com

Mike Agovino co-founded Triton in 2006 following more than 20 years of executive experience in the radio industry. Mike's experience includes 18 years of service at Katz...

February 02, 2011

Media's Mobile Strategic Mess

Posted via Mashable.Com

Ask any media company about their mobile strategy, and one of the first things they'll discuss is their fantastic content strategy centered around their app. Dig a little...

January 12, 2011

5 Trends for Future of Radio

Posted via VentureBeat.Com

The radio industry finds itself in a familiar yet precarious position entering 2011—traditional revenues are sustainable enough to continue with decent returns yet not...